The COMPLETO service is our full maintenance service aimed at the more serious wear-and-tear issues that come from more intense usage. It is designed for bikes that are ridden on a regular to daily basis (perhaps for work or commuting), haven’t been serviced for over six months, and/or require a more in-depth treatment to keep them running smoothly. For example, if your bike is making odd noises, if the brakes are faulty, if your pedals are unstable and/or if your gears keep sticking, then this is the service for you.
The COMPLETO service includes:
1. Full brake adjustment
2. Full gear adjustment (mech not included)
3. Front and rear wheel truing (spokes not included)
4. Driver train lubrication
5. Gear and brake cable replacement
6. Headset re-pack (sealed bearing not included)
7. Bottom bracket re-pack (sealed bearing not included)
* re bar tape not included - ask for price.