Air Plus Inner Tubes
The Schwalbe Air Plus Inner Tubes have unbeatable air retention and puncture protection. The Air Plus inner tube is made for any cyclist who simply wants to cycle and inflate less often. Thanks to its properties it is particularly suitable for bicycles that carry high loads for example e-bikes or cargo bikes.
- Thanks to the high proportion of pure butyl rubber, the Schwalbe Air Plus tubes retain air significantly longer than normal tubes.
- WIth around a 70% greater wall thickness, the Schwalbe Air Plus inner tubes are particularly robust - meaning they are well protected against pinch and penetrating punctures
- In the unlikely event that the Air Plus inner tubes need replacing, they are 100% recyclable - just like all other Schwalbe tubes.
- 20" Size: 40/62-406 / 40mm Valve / SV7AP / Weight: 220g
- 26" Size: 40/62-559 / 40mm Valve / SV13AP / Weight: 290g
- 27.5" Size: 40/62-584 / 40mm Valve / SV21AP / Weight: 305g
- 27.5"/27.5+" Size: 54/70-584 / 40mm Valve / SV21+AP / Weight: 400g
- 28"/700c Size: 37/47-622/635 / 40mm Valve / SV17AP / Weight: 270g
- 28"/29" Size: 40/62-622 / 40mm Valve / SV19AP / Weight: 320g
- 29"/29+ Size: 54/65-622 / 40mm Valve / SV19+AP / Weight: 420g